Kai Pro 6.5" Boning/Fillet Knife
The name of this knife explains exactly what it’s for — boning and filleting. For boning, the narrow, sharp, curved blade gets in close to the bone, making it easy to separate meat from bone. It’s also perfect for trimming the silver skin from a tenderloin or roast. Filleting fish is just as effective. The blade’s 6.5-in. length is just right for gliding through the body of the fish, quickly removing bones and skin.
- Rigid boning/fillet gets in close to the bone, cuts easily
- Imported Japanese AUS6M stainless steel blade provides corrosion and wear resistance, holds a good edge; resharpens easily
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) for razor-sharp cutting performance; hammered finish helps food release from blade
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle; full-tang construction for strength and balance
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens