FireBoard Drive Blower 20 CFM
NEW! FireBoard’s new fan design allows easy mounting/switching of adapters.
Powerful blower that can be installed on many smokers using included adapter plates. Built-in sliding damper to fine tune airflow.
Small/Medium Adapter Plate: 2.75 x 1.97″ (70 x 50mm)
Large/XL Adapter Plate: 3.43 x 3.03″ (87 x 77mm)
* Nozzle Adapter coming soon
* Ball Valve Adapter coming soon
- Variable Speed, powered by FireBoard’s internal battery **
- Power source: 12 VDC, 0.68A, 8W (not included)
- Cable length: 4.5 ft (1.4 m).
- Power connector: 2.5 mm barrel plug
- Blower maximum flow rating: 20 CFM
- Blower opening: 1.2 x 1.6″ (30 x 40 mm).
- Flange outer dimension: 1.95 x 2.45″ (49 x 62 mm).
- Flange mounting hole distance: 1.32 x 2.05″ 34 x 52 mm, hole size, 3 mm in diameter.
Note: Blower does NOT include Drive Fan Control Cable. FireBoard 2 Drive/Pro models will power fan directly, no Drive Fan Control Cable necessary.
More information coming soon on our Knowledge Base.
For customers interested in the previous 20CFM fan, they are available directly from Auber Instruments.
Check our Knowledge Base for fan installation instructions (updating soon for new Fan design).
** For maximum fan speed, external power is required.