Atlanta Grill Company wants to make sure that your shopping experience is an excellent one and if for some reason, a product is not to your satisfaction, we can offer solutions.
Item(s) must be in unused, unassembled condition and returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Items that are not eligible for return include the following:
- Used items, including items that have been installed or assembled.
- Clearance items.
- Warehouse Deal Items.
- Custom-made, special-order and made-to-order products.
- Items marked “non-returnable” in the item description.
- Items requested outside of the 30-day return period.
If your item qualifies for return you can start the process with the return process. Please be aware of the following information regarding how this process will proceed:
FOR NORMAL UPS returns:
- All shipping (to and from) costs are deducted from the refund.
- You will receive an email confirming we received your request that will include additional details on the process.
- An itemized Return Authorization, return shipping labels, and detailed instructions will be emailed to you upon approval. Approved returns must be returned within 30 days of receiving approval.
- Your return must be properly packaged in the original outer & inner packaging to help reduce damage and include all original parts, manuals, pieces, packing slips, etc.
- After Atlanta Grill Company receives and inspects the return, your refund will be issued. The processing time for the refund will depend on the payment option used for the order.
- Any items returned outside of this process or 30-day period are not eligible for a refund.
- Any items returned on your own are not eligible for a refund.
For items shipped via LTL FREIGHT:
FREIGHT IS SHIPPED VIA TRACTOR-TRAILER WITH AN EQUIPPED LIFTGATE. DELIVERY IS CURBSIDE ONLY!!
In the presence of the driver, you need to inspect the shipment to ensure all items are correct and all pieces accounted for are undamaged before you accept a shipment. ONCE YOU SIGN FOR SHIPMENT, ANY DAMAGE FOUND IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY! If there is any damage, you will either note the damage or you have the right to refuse delivery. If you refuse delivery you must:
- Make note of the damages on delivery receipt
- Email pictures of damages to email@example.com within 3 business days.
If you want to initiate a LTL return after it leaves our Fulfillment center please follow the following steps:
- If there was an error on our behalf email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label and the correct item at no cost to you.
- If a freight item is cancelled after being fulfilled and picked up at our warehouse, you will be responsible for the rerouting fee to bring it back to AGC.
- If you want to return a shipment once it leaves our Fulfillment center please be aware the customer is responsible for shipping cost to and from and the cost will be deducted from the refund.
To begin the return process please email email@example.com with your order # and items you'd like to return in your email message.