Le Creuset Classic Crepe Pan 10 3/4"
Whether topped with rich chocolate and powdered sugar for dessert or filled with fruit for a weekend breakfast, crepes have become a dish internationally identified with France as a whole, though the thin pancakes originated in the region of Brittany.
- A smooth, circular cooking surface specially designed for spreading crepe batter
- Ergonomically angled handle for a comfortable grip away from direct heat
- Le Creuset's durable black enamel finish (no seasoning required)
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Includes an 8-inch rateau for spreading batter and a narrow spatula for easy flipping