Air Fryer Caribeque Crispy Garlic Parmesan Wings
This recipe comes from our friends at Caribeque. You can find the step-by-step video here!
1-2 lbs. of chicken drumettes and flats
2 sticks butter (1 per lb. of chicken)
3-4 tbsp minced garlic
3-4 tbsp baking powder
2 cups grated parmesan cheese
Green onions for topping (optional)
1. Pat chicken wings dry (the dryer they are, the crispier they'll be)
2. Place wings in a large mixing bowl, generously coat wings in Caribeque Chicken Rub. Add the baking powder and toss until evenly coated. Let wings refrigerate for 30 min-24 hours.
3. In a skillet, melt butter over low-medium heat. Add minced garlic and stir until everything is melted together.
4. Spray your air fryer tray down with non-stick cooking spray and preheat air fryer to 400 degrees. After 5 minutes of pre-heating, line wings in the tray, do NOT stack wings. Cook the wings in batches for 25 minutes, flipping them over halfway through.
5. Once wings have finished cooking, place wings in a large bowl and pour over the garlic/butter mixture. Toss to coat wings. Once coated, add the parmesan and toss once more.
6. Serve the wings with more parmesan on top and green onions.