4-6 Chicken Breasts, sliced
2 Green peppers, sliced
2 Yellow peppers, sliced
2 Red peppers, sliced
1 Large onion, sliced
1 Pack Tortillas
1. Season or marinate your chicken to your preferred liking.
2. Preheat your Kamado Joe to medium-high heat, about 400˚F.
3. To use your griddle, remove the heat deflectors and grill grates from your grill. When you place your griddle into your grill, make sure the handles are going horizontally across your grill. Allow the griddle to pre-heat.
4. Lightly oil your griddle to refresh the seasoning and prevent sticking.
5. Add sliced chicken to the griddle. Let chicken cook for about 5-10 minutes.
6. Add the sliced vegetables to the grill. Cook until translucent.
7. Allow the chicken to cook until it reaches an internal temperature of 165˚F.
8. Transfer chicken and vegetables to one side of grill. Place tortillas on to the grill to let them warm and char to your preferred liking.
9. Slice limes and add them to the grill to let them warm and char to your preferred liking.
10. Remove the ingredients from the grill.
11. Top your tortilla with the chicken and vegetables and squeeze the lime over the top.