Neomega 100% Pure Avocado oil 17 oz (500 ML)
The avocado fruit is one of the most nourishing foods in the world! It is loaded with good fats (70% monounsaturated fat, the heart healthy fat), vitamins and anti oxidants. Avocados have 60 percent more potassium than bananas. They are also rich in B vitamins, vitamin E, vitamin K and folate. The oil is extracted from the avocado fruit through cold pressing. With a smoke point of 550 Fahrenheit it is the safest oil to heat and cook with. It contains more vitamin E than olive oil and beta-sitosterol, two powerful antioxidants. Add to that the neutral clean taste and you got yourself a nutritional powerhouse.
- Helps maintain optimal cholesterol: because it is high in monounsaturated fat, avocado oil helps reduce bad cholesterol and improve good cholesterol.
- Improves blood pressure: avocado oil has been shown clinically to reduce high blood pressure by affecting the composition of fatty acids in the kidneys and heart.
- Helps in the absorption of nutrients: avocado oil is a highly nourishing food because it plays a key role in the absorption of fat soluble vitamins and minerals in the body. Research suggests that good fats are essential for our bodies optimal functioning.
- Improves digestion: good fats help the digestive system function better
- Protects the health of your skin: because avocado oil is high in vitamin E and other key nutrients, it helps protect the skin and provides hydration for dry cracked skin.
How to Use
- Use in place of conventional or flavored oils
- Use as finishing oils for cold soups or gourmet dishes
- Roasting, Stir-Fry-Grilling
- Salad dressing
- 100% cold pressed avocado oil